Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Good afternoon, everyone!
It's beautiful day here in Arkansas, and I am loving it.  I have many things to be thankful for, and here are just a few:


1. Grace
My God is a mighty God.  He is mighty in power.  He is the highest authority and the greatest judge.  We show our love for Him by keeping His commandments.  That is exactly why this concept of the abundant grace He gives to us is so amazing to me.  We are SAVED by GRACE through FAITH!!!  I mean...WOAH!!!!!  Thank you, Jesus!  It's nothing that I've ever done or can ever do to deserve to be saved or receive your love...it's only through the GRACE found in Christ Jesus, found by salvation.  



2. My Job
First off, I'm so grateful that I have a job.  I am thankful that I have not only the ability to work, but the opportunity as well. I am so glad that the work I do everyday is helping those who are less fortunate.  I love that I can make a difference.  I am thankful that I work with some awesome people, too.  I have an awesome boss, an awesome coach, and get to work with my best friend.  I'm telling you, I am blessed!  It's not exactly a walk in the park, but hey....it's called "work" for a reason, right?  ;)


3. My soon-to-be In-Laws
Meet my fiance's wonderful parents: Charles and Carol.  They are just great.  I mean it.  They are some of the most caring, generous, and loving people I've ever met.  If you told them that, they'd probably tell you to hush.  They really are that humble.  But regardless, I just love, love, love them!  I am so thankful and blessed to have them as a part of my life.  My girls just love them to pieces.  They've taken them in as their own and loved them just the same.  I could brag on these two all day long...so I'll end it here.  Haha!



4. This Kid's Computer Game w/ Dora @ the Public Library
No kidding.  It is awesome.  I had a lot of paperwork to do and print.  We all know kids love to be loud.  And we know libraries are quiet.  Kids and libraries don't usually mesh.  Well thank you, library of the 21st century, for capturing my child's attention!  It seriously saved my tail while running errands on a deadline.


5. Minnie Mouse Cookies
These are the "Ready to Bake/Ready For School" Minnie Mouse cookies by Pillsbury.  I found them at Wal-Mart yesterday.  Seeing as I got my mickey mail today for my honeymoon next month (Eeeeee!!!!!!), we decided to celebrate.  And well, my girls love Minnie Mouse.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment