Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rainbow's "Rainbow" Birthday Party

I. Love. Parties.

Especially birthday parties.

Rainbow requested a "Rainbow" birthday party for her birthday this year.  You see, she just adores Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony. Therefore, I made it happen!



I scouted out a fairly awesome inflatable bounce house venue for the party. 
You can find them here:  The Kangaroo Zoo


The cake was amazing!  
I got it from Sassy Sweets...beautiful and delicious.

(Ignore the blur under the #6...I blur my kids names.)


My Rainbow party favors were a box of crayons and rainbow twizzlers from the Easter candy aisle.


We were given a great party room with a chandelier!  

Just love all the RAINBOW colors!




Rainbow was one happy little girl!



Happy Party Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment