Thursday, May 31, 2012

Somewhat Eventful

So I decided to post some pictures to update ya'll about the past day or two.  I haven't given ya'll a sneek peek into my life in a while, so here ya go!

These first few were taken at "The Rialto Theater", which the locals affectionately refer to as "The Rat Hole".    This theater is very old and is the oldest one in the area.  I don't even think it has central air, which would explain the mass amount of box fans under the screen in one of my pictures below.  Tuesday and Thursday nights are $1 nights.  We took Rainbow to see "Pirates: Band of Misfits" on Tuesday evening.  




 These were from this morning, right after the storm.  It stormed and rained this morning, cooling off the air for the rest of the day.  It was great.  Rainbow wanted to play outside on the back deck while her Grandma was out there relaxing and enjoying the morning.  She decided that she was a little gardener.  By the way, you've got to love the mis-matched outfit!  :)




 In the car, about to leave for Wal-Mart...


On our way to drop some things off to a friend, I saw this sitting at the local gas station...I just couldn't resist.  Isn't it beautiful?

 Almost there, beautiful scenery...

 I am super excited about these!  How cute are they!?  

 This is what my little Ladybug has to use now, thanks to the RSV she's had for almost 2 weeks now.  I will yet count my blessings.  At least we are not making daily trips to the Dr. office and urgent care for breathing treatments anymore.  

 Rainbow loves this thing. VTech Write & Learn Touch Tablet.  I definitely recommend it!

 Rainbow would not leave our 2nd trip to Wal-Mart without this flag.  She just had to have it.  And this dog is a random puppy that belongs to a neighbor around here.  Rainbow is in love with this puppy.  I'm pretty sure that she thinks its hers since it's always in our yard.  The way she says "puppy" is absolutely adorable.  And this picture is just too sweet.  

 These two would be perfect 4th of July pictures!  Hmmm...I think I forsee a profile picture change on Facebook soon!  :)


 And last, but certainly not least, is my gorgeous Ladybug!  And what a JOY she is in my life!  As you can see, she is doing much better.  She still has RSV, but is well on her way to getting better.  She's extremely happy to be breathing more clearly these days (and nights)!  But of course, since she's been sick, she can't join us on our adventures outside of the house until she has completely gotten over her sickness as not to spread it to other kiddos.  But I will tell ya'll, our only two trips out of the house today took us to a friend's house and twice to Wal-Mart.  And why twice to Wal-Mart, you say?  Well, the first one was to replenish our grocery supply since I've been cooped in with sick children.  And the second was for diaper rash cream, thanks to the effects of the antibiotic Ladybug was given.  Mothers who've ever had a small child on an antibiotic will definitely understand.  
:







No comments:

Post a Comment