Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Fun-Filled Saturday

What a wonderful, fun-filled Saturday it has been!  
It was a gorgeous, bright day out today!  It was nothing less than perfect for a day out with Rainbow.  After lunch, Rainbow and I met my mom and Denise at the Rialto Theater to watch the movie "Lorax".  Rainbow was very excited to watch a movie with Grandma and see Denise (a girl with Down Syndrome that my mother works with).  Lorax was an amazing movie for kids and adults alike!  And I personally loved the emphasis on protecting the environment.  It was perfect watching it on the day before Earth day this year!  







After the movie, we went down to Spring Park to let Rainbow play.  She had a blast and even made a few friends!  







 Grandma played with her while I slipped off to the public library next door.  I found a cute book on an audio disc called, "Cat & Mouse: A Delicious Tale".   I play audio books for the girls when they lay down for bed and it calms them down.  Rainbow loves falling asleep to the books!  
After she started getting tired, they joined me in the library.  Rainbow had a blast looking at the books!


Love those red cheeks!  All in all, a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment