Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I Love Wednesday


*Disclaimer:  I know it's technically Thursday, but its still Wednesday for me because I haven't slept yet.*

A list of things I love and have made me happy this past week, even if I only thought about them:

1. Rain on a tin roof - just the thought of it makes me swoon.  I LOVE it.  

2. Holding my sleeping babies - it brings a stillness and peace that nothing else compares to.

3. The Easter Lily - my all time favorite flower ever.  Pure lily whiteness.  

4.  Dream House - a beautiful log cabin!  Ok so this isn't exactly what I'm picturing...but pretty close.  I love the country feel of the log cabin, but I'd want it to be pretty upscale too.  The kitchen in this place would be to die for!  And wow, I would love to entertain guests and have cocktails out there!  Ahhh...yes.  Dream on, Ava.  Dream on.  

5.  Strawberry Daiquiris - YUM.  Relaxing and delicious.  And I'm super happy after just one.  :)

6. Family - always there for you, even when you don't want them to be.  ;-)

7. Chick-Fil-A:  Rainbow's favorite place to go play.  Therefore, it is my favorite place to go eat and get a break.  And the fact that it's a Christian-based company and the employees are the sweetest people on the planet, makes it that much more appealing.  

8.  Birthday parties - I love, love, love planning them!!!  We just had Rainbow's on March 31st with a Blue's Clues theme.  Ladybug's will be next on December 1st with a hot pink/black/white Minnie Mouse theme!  Oh, I just can't wait!  I've got tons of creative ideas.  
(This was Rainbow's 3rd Blue's Clues Birthday party - she's being held by her soon-to-be Aunt Megan.)

9.  Bonfires - ain't nothin' like 'em.  Seriously, they are so relaxing.  When I'm out by a bonfire, I feel so amazing.  For some reason, I also get a brave streak...in more ways than one.  I will leave it at this; the last one I had - I got burned probably 20 times.  

10.  Swimming at the lake - I simply cannot wait to do this!  I want to go float!  It's so peaceful at times, and so ridiculously fun at other times!  Sometimes I wonder if I was meant to be a fish....or a mermaid.  Yeah that sounds prettier.  









No comments:

Post a Comment