Monday, April 30, 2012

I Was Placed on House Arrest...

...that's right!  I was home-bound and stuck.  My lil miss Rainbow was sick as a dog today!  We couldn't go anywhere!  (I really had ya'll worried now, didn't I?)  
Poor Rainbow woke up throwing her guts up this morning and running fever!  She was on a strict diet of Pedialyte (the off brand) and Pedialyte Freezer Pops (also the off brand).  Off brands work just as well with most things.  Most is a key word here.  There are some things that definitely do not work near as well when they are not name brand.  But returning to the subject...we missed church this morning, and again this evening.  Rainbow got tons of rest though, and her energy and spunk returned right about 7:30pm.  Just in time to get ready for bed...NOT!  She was a live wire and I didn't get her down till past midnight.  But I'm just glad she's feeling better.  

On a random note:  Do you ever wish you could tell someone something so bad, but you just can't?  Everything in you wants to come out and spills the beans, let Ol' Glory explode - and let the chips fall where they may.  But there is so much at risk by doing that.  Things could turn out to be amazing if there was a positive response, and they could go super sour in a heartbeat and ruin so much if it was negative.  But alas, no one needs to know right now...


Well here are pictures from today that I know ya'll are waiting for!






No comments:

Post a Comment