Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday


What am I thankful for this week?  Well I have a list!  And this is my first "Thankful Thursday", with many more to follow!

1. My children - Rainbow 3 years, Ladybug 5 months


2.  Speech Therapy - I'm so glad  my daughter has the opportunity to get help so we can fix any issues before they become a problem.

3.  Pedicures - My mother bought me a gift certificate for a spa pedicure and I had the opportunity to use it last weekend.  I felt like a million bucks!

4.  Sno Cones - Perfection when it's hot outside.

5.  My Brother, Marcus - He's so good with his nieces and loves them.  We had a blast seeing him today at Larry's Pizza.  Rainbow got to play games, win tickets, and trade them in for a prize.  I don't think she realizes she wins her prizes.  She seems to think Marcus gives them to her. :)



What are you thankful for?




No comments:

Post a Comment